July 25, 2022Aplicar Ahora
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degrees
- 5+ years designing, developing and debugging drivers, firmware, and software.
- Experience developing in any of the following languages: C/C++.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills in English
- Must know how to use oscilloscope and hardware tools
- Read and interpret electronic schematics
- Strong ability to debug
- Experience working with boot loaders.
- Experience working with real time systems
- Development experience in embedded hardware systems involving embedded processors, PCI, IP, DSPs.
- Experience with 32bit MCUs and CPUs
- Experience with Linux Tool chains and tools.
- Experience with cameras and video
- Experience with embedded Linux environments.
- Experience in shell scripting
What we offer:
- Easy going, considerate and fun office environment
- Advanced equipment for debugging and prototyping systems
- Work in a casual team (– flip flops + T-shirts = OK)
- Medical Insurance
- Stability and opportunity for professional growth